Chicken Teriyaki with Broccoli.
You can cook Chicken Teriyaki with Broccoli using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Teriyaki with Broccoli
- You need 2 of medium cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken breast cut into 1" cubes.
- It’s 4 of medium uncooked scallions.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 2 tbls of teriyaki sauce.
- You need 2 cups of cooked brown long grain rice.
- You need 4 cups of broccoli steamed.
Chicken Teriyaki with Broccoli instructions
- Cook garlic in skillet with cooking spray, add chicken and cook until golden brown..
- Add scallions and cook until soft, about 2 minutes..
- Add broth and teriyaki sauce simmer until chicken is cooked through, about 5 minutes..
- Put chicken mixture and broccoli over rice..