Peanut Teriyaki Chicken Wraps.
You can cook Peanut Teriyaki Chicken Wraps using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanut Teriyaki Chicken Wraps
- It’s 1 tbsp of Crushed peanuts.
- You need 1 cup of Egg noodles.
- You need 3 large of rice wraps.
- Prepare 1 large of carrot.
- Prepare 1 of Broccoli head.
- You need 1/2 of a sweet pepper.
- It’s 1 of Green onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sprouts.
- It’s 2 of Mushrooms.
- You need 1 large of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sesame teriyaki sauce.
Peanut Teriyaki Chicken Wraps step by step
- Cut the chicken into 1 inch strips and cook in olive oil with diced mushrooms and peanuts until the inside is no longer pink..
- While the chicken is cooking, dice the pepper, chop the green onions and broccoli, and slice the carrot into 1/2 inch, thin strips..
- Pour the rice noodles into a deep mixing bowl. Boil a pot of water and pour it over the noodles. Let them cook until they are firm, do not over cook or they will become mushy. Depending on the thickness of the noodles this will take from 5-10 minutes..
- Once the chicken is cooked, add the veggies and a bit more oil. Eventually add the teriyaki sauce and put a lid on allowing the veggies to soften..
- Once everything is finished cooking, drain the water from the noodles and combine everything in the mixing bowl..
- Add the finished filling to your rice wraps and roll them which ever way is easiest for you. Enjoy!.
- You can also add what ever veggies you would like. Diced avocado tastes great, as do mini corn, bamboo chutes, and diced water chestnuts..