Chicken pasta soup. This quick twist on classic chicken noodle soup is loaded with fresh vegetables—carrots, celery, onion, and green bell pepper. This spicy cajun soup is soul-warming. Get the recipe from Pasta e Fagioli Soup.
Making chicken soup from scratch is easy when you let your slow cooker do all the work. Add the pasta to the soup just before serving. Ladle into warm bowls and serve. You can cook Chicken pasta soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken pasta soup
- It’s 3 of chicken pieces on the bone (I.e. neck, back, leg).
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 TSP of salt.
- You need 1 of garlic clove.
- It’s 3 of cardamom pods.
- Prepare 5/10 of peppercorns.
- You need 3 of cloves.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 of carrot, sliced.
- It’s 1 cup of cabbage leaves, chopped.
- You need 1 cup of broccoli florets.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pasta shapes/noodles/broken spaghetti.
- Prepare 1 litre of water.
This chicken pasta soup probably should have been called "Long Lost Chicken Soup" or "The Chicken Soup that Got Away" or "Lost but not Forgotten Chicken Soup". Skip simmering soup for hours by using boneless skinless chicken breasts and canned broth. Discover our comforting chicken pasta recipes. These two versatile ingredients can be mixed with different sauces to make tasty lasagne dishes and one-pots.
Chicken pasta soup step by step
- Fry onion and garlic slightly. Add chicken pieces and brown nicely..
- Add water, salt and spices and simmer for 30 mins to chicken is tender. Remove chicken with a slotted spoon, keeping the chicken stock in the pan. Let chicken cool a little..
- Now add the your vegetables and simmer till tender. About 10 mins..
- Whilst veg is simmering, de-bone chicken pieces and add the mean to the pot with the simmering veg, along with the pasta. Cook till pasta is done to your liking..
- Serve as is, Or if you're like me and love chilli, you can add a dash of chilli sauce to your bowl. Delish!.
This creamy chicken soup was the launching pad for my kids and soup. It's kind of soup with training wheels, soup for the kid who thinks they don't like soup! Chicken pasta recipe – A basic tomato spaghetti recipe made with chicken. Quick to make and tastes delicious. It can be served with a soup & toast.