Chicken fajitas. So easy to make, and so quick. The method involves quickly searing the meat on a griddle or grill, and then slicing and serving with quickly seared peppers and onions. The chicken fajita marinade in these popular wraps is mouthwatering.
Whenever I see rainbow coloured capsicum on sale at the stores, I immediately think of Fajitas. I know, I know, full points for (un)originality. Chicken Fajitas are the perfect anytime dinner you need. You can cook Chicken fajitas using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken fajitas
- It’s of peppers.
- Prepare of onions.
- You need of chicken.
- It’s of adobo.
- You need of cajun spice.
- It’s of McCormick mexican spice.
- It’s of oil.
Nothing beats that sizzling sound of fajitas being dropped off at your table. These Easy Chicken Fajitas quick and healthy meal! An easy fajita marinade is tossed with Easy Chicken Fajitas are one of our all-time favorite dinners. Tender juicy chicken breasts, fresh crisp.
Chicken fajitas instructions
- Cut peppers into strips. cut onions into big strips..
- Sautee them in a little bit of oil for about 5 min. i also add all the slices on them when sauteeing. i use large baking tray to put them in once cooked. set aside..
- Cut up chicken and sautee as well with same spices. mix with veggies on tray..
- You can serve in fajita shells with lettuce, tomato, cheese and salsa..
These Easy Chicken Fajitas are an easy dinner with tender chicken breasts, bell peppers and sweet onions tossed with homemade seasonings and piled high on tortillas! Chicken Fajitas made with homemade fajita seasoning, chicken thighs, bell peppers and onions in a cast iron skillet. We love easy everyday Mexican Food. Chicken fajitas are so easy to make, and their seasoning is amazing. The seasonings in these easy chicken fajitas definitely spice things up!