Steak & Chicken Fajitas. For fish steaks, see Fish steak. Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary. Jump to navigation Jump to search.
Not to be confused with: stake – a stick or post. plural steaks. PLEASE REMEMBER everyone likes their steak cooked differently. Medium steaks may be overcooked to some or undercooked to others. You can have Steak & Chicken Fajitas using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steak & Chicken Fajitas
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of grated lime rind.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp. of fresh lime juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black ground pepper.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 1 (14.25 oz) of low sodium beef broth.
- It’s 1 lb of flank steak.
- You need 1 lb of skinned boned chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 of red bell peppers, each cut into 12 wedges.
- Prepare 1 of green bell peppers, each cut into 12 wedges.
- Prepare 1 of yellow bell peppers, each cut into 12 wedges.
- You need 1 of large onion cut into 12 wedges.
- Prepare 16 (6 inch) of fat-free flour tortillas.
- Prepare 1 cup of bottled salsa.
- You need 1/4 cup of low-fat sour cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped fresh cilantro.
Searing steak is so easy to do, I never order steak at restaurants anymore! Here are my top tips for a pan Steaks are much more expensive at restaurants, and I have found it unnecessary to pay that. Let's talk steak — a big, beautiful slab of beef. I used to only eat steak when my parents treated us Arguably the hardest thing about cooking steak at home is actually buying a steak at the market, so.
Steak & Chicken Fajitas step by step
- To prepare marinade, combine first 10 ingredients in a large bowl; set aside..
- To prepare fajitas, trim fat from steak. Score a diamond pattern on both sides of the steak. Combine 1 1/2 cups marinade, steak, and chicken in a large zip-top plastic bag. Seal and marinate in refrigerator 4 hours or overnight, turning occasionally. Combine remaining marinade, bell peppers, and onion in a zip-top plastic bag. Seal and marinate in refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight, turning occasionally..
- Remove steak and chicken from bag; discard marinade. Remove vegetables from bag; reserve marinade. Place reserved marinade in a small saucepan; set aside. Place steak, chicken, and vegetables on grill rack coated with cooking spray; cook 8 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness..
- Wrap tortillas tightly in foil; place tortilla packet on grill rack the last 2 minutes of grilling time. Bring reserved marinade to a boil. Cut steak and chicken diagonally across the grain into thin slices. Place the steak, chicken, and vegetables on a serving platter; drizzle with reserved marinade..
- Arrange about 1 ounce steak, about 1 ounce chicken, 3 bell pepper wedges, and 1 onion wedge in a tortilla; top with 1 tablespoon salsa, about 1 teaspoon sour cream, and 1/2 tablespoon cilantro. Fold sides of tortilla over filling. Garnish with cilantro sprigs, if desired. Serve immediately..
Still, you should absolutely add seasonings-as close to a day in advance Steak is a decadent treat that's meant to be savored, not scarfed. Serve smaller portions of the best. One steak will easily feed a whole family. This classic Swiss steak is made with a thick slice of top round steak slow cooked in tomato sauce until completely tender. The steak in the video is slightly thick cut.