You can have Deviled Eggs using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Deviled Eggs
- It’s 1 dozen of Eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Mayo.
- You need 1 tsp of Mustard.
- You need 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Food coloring.
- You need 3 cup of Water (to soak eggs).
Deviled Eggs instructions
- Boil eggs for 10 mins and immediately rinse under cold water.
- Peal once cooled and cut eggs in half.
- Separate egg yolk and place yolks in separate bowl for later..
- Submerge white halves in water and add as much food coloring to water then stir.
- Let sit in food coloring for 1-2 hours (the longer they sit the darker they become) stir colored water ever 20 mins to get even coloring on whites.
- While they are coloring mix yolks, mayo, mustard, salt and pepper in bowl. Cover and place in fridge until your color of choice is achieved..
- Pat dry colored half with paper towels and fill with yolk mixture..
- Add a dash of paprika (optional) sand store covered in fridge..