Bacon Veggie Mac Salad.
You can have Bacon Veggie Mac Salad using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon Veggie Mac Salad
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tsp of mustard.
- It’s 2/3 cup of chopped dill pickles.
- It’s 4 of boiled eggs.
- It’s 1 small of head of chopped broccoli.
- It’s 6 of celery stalks.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tajin fruit seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of poppy seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of fresh bacon bits.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 box of penne pasta.
- You need 1 can of black olives.
Bacon Veggie Mac Salad instructions
- start by boiling pasta as directed on box.rinse & drain well add to large bowl.
- cook bacon till crispy. chop & add to pasta, reserve just a bit for top to garnish and also add (2 tbspn of grease to salad).
- boil eggs cool down in cold water. peel & chop add to pasta.
- dice celery & broccoli add to pasta.Drain olives add to pasta, now add in all other ingredients mix well. garnish with extra bits of bacon..