Steak fajitas my way. Using tender flank steak, you can make an amazing and easy weeknight dinner the whole family will love. In this episode of Fired Up Food, Nate Uri gives tips for cooking sirloin steak to make delicious fajitas. His seasoning makes for fajitas the whole gang.
I could eat every.thing that is on that plate. Explore our Steak Fajitas recipe today! Make juicy, flavorful Steak Fajitas that are just as good as the ones you get at your favorite Mexican restaurant. You can cook Steak fajitas my way using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Steak fajitas my way
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion sliced thin.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper sliced.
- You need 1 of green pepper sliced.
- You need 2 of large cloves of garlic chopped.
- It’s 1/2 bunch of cilantro chopped up fine and divided.
- Prepare 2 of limes juiced divided.
- You need 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ground Cummins.
- You need 1 package of tortillas.
- You need 1 of small can of chipotle peppers in Adobe sauce.for garnish.
- It’s 1.25 lbs of flank steak trimmed of fat sliced.
Explore our Steak Fajitas recipe today! Grilled Steak Fajitas are easy, perfect for a backyard fiesta! Great for a weeknight meal, or fun to create a theme party and serve up all your favorite My husband loves fajitas and he is a pro at making them on the grill. My job is to prep everything and season the meat, he does the rest.
Steak fajitas my way step by step
- Add steak chili powder ground Cummins 1lime juiced and half of cilantro and 2 tbsp of oil. Roll it up fridge or freezer.
- Add onions garlic and pepper's 2 tbsp of oil in large skillet medium heat. Add remaining cilantro and juice of 1 lime.
- Allow to cook over medium heat combine steak with remaining marinade until cooked to your liking. Me personally I add 2 large tsp of cornstarch to 2 oz. Of cold water to thicken at end.
- Serve on tortillas with cheese and sour cream and me chipotle peppers on cheese and then the sour cream. Enjoy with a cold beer and a half of lime squeezed into your beer.
Flavorful, smoky steak fajitas with hardly any work! This has been a family favorite meal for years – so customizable…delicious! So, you know, I was kind of serious about these steak fajitas. Steak and fixings are ready for fajitas. (RIKKI SNYDER/NYT). I decided to head into my kitchen and change things up.