Chicken Fajita Rice. Add the rice and chicken stock. One-Pan Chicken Fajita Rice. posted by Christy Denney The chicken fajita marinade in these popular wraps is mouthwatering.
The method involves quickly searing the meat on a griddle or grill, and then slicing and serving with. These Chicken Fajita Rice Bowls combines my favorite crispy pan seared seasoned chicken with a quickly sautéed peppers and onions and the best shortcut ever, Ready to Serve Rice. Healthy Chicken Fajita Bowls are full of seasoned chicken and veggies, with rice and beans. You can have Chicken Fajita Rice using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Fajita Rice
- It’s 3 tbsp. of unsalted butter, divided.
- It’s 2 of bell peppers (any color), diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of yellow onion, diced.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 cup of long grain rice.
- It’s 1 tsp. of chili powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of each ground cumin, smoked paprika, salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 can (4 oz.) of diced green chilis.
- It’s of Juice of 1 lime.
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of unsalted chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 2 cups of cooked, shredded chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded pepper jack cheese.
Looking for an easy fajita recipe? These Chicken Fajita Cauliflower Rice Bowls from Delish.com is Once cooked, toss with cilantro and lime juice. Serve chicken and vegetables over cauliflower rice. Be the first to review this recipe.
Chicken Fajita Rice instructions
- In a large, deep skillet with a tight fitting lid, heat 2 tbsp of the butter. Once it's melted, add in the peppers and onion with a pinch of salt. Cook, stirring often, until they're softened…about 5-7 minutes. Then add the garlic and the additional tbsp of butter and cook another minute or so more, until fragrant..
- Turn the heat up to med-high and stir in the rice and seasonings. Let the rice toast for 3-4 minutes, stirring often. Then stir in the diced green chiles, broth, lime juice and sour cream until it's all integrated. Place the lid on and let it come to a low boil. Once at a boil, lower the heat to low and let it simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until the rice is tender and the liquid has absorbed..
- Remove the pan from the heat and sprinkle the cheese across the top. Place the lid back on and let the cheese melt, then serve..
Simply Scratch blogger's spin on Chipotle's Chicken Fajita Rice Bowls (with adaptations). This Chicken Fajita Rice is the perfect recipe for your take out dinner at home! This fried rice recipe is so good, it's better than the restaurant version! Skip tacos this week and whip up a fun new meal that everyone in the family will love! This Instant Pot Chicken Fajita Rice is packed with a ton of southwest flavor and glorious cheese!