Berry Cheese Angel Cake.
You can cook Berry Cheese Angel Cake using 9 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Berry Cheese Angel Cake
- Prepare 100 grams of Cream cheese.
- It’s 80 grams of Unsalted butter (or margarine for baking).
- It’s 100 grams of A) Plain flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of A) Baking powder.
- Prepare 80 grams of Granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 50 grams of Blueberries (frozen ones are OK).
- You need 1 tbsp of Rum.
- It’s 1 of ※Powdered sugar (for decoration).
Berry Cheese Angel Cake step by step
- Leave the cream cheese, butter, and eggs at room temperature. Defrost the frozen blueberries..
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C. Beat the cream cheese and butter with a hand mixer until creamy..
- Divide the sugar into 2 to 3 portions and add one portion at a time to the cream cheese mixture and mix well..
- Add the beaten eggs little by little to 3..
- After mixing well..
- Add the sifted A ingredients and stir gently with a plastic spatula..
- After mixing..
- Lightly dust the blueberries with plain flour (not listed in the ingredients)..
- Mix in the blueberries..
- Stir in the rum and mix gently..
- Pour the filling into the greased ring mould and flatten the surface. Remove as much air as possible. I made 1.5 times of filling and made an extra cake in a mini pudding mould..
- Bake for 30 minutes at 180°C until a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean..
- Remove the cake from the mold and leave to cool..
- Dust with powdered sugar..
- It is tasty with a gentle sweetness of blueberries..
- It is perfect for serve to guests..